1.11.2010

Sip on some bubbly and view my new artwork at the grand opening of Papel New York!

Hello to my dear friends and family!

"Please help us celebrate the grand opening of our new Brooklyn paper boutique, Papél New York, located in Cobble Hill. Check out our intimate selection of eco-friendly, do-it-yourself stationery, and customizable invitations offering classic concepts with a modern edge.

We will also be showcasing the artwork of a very talented Brooklyn artist, Soosan Joon Silanee.

Please stop by and enjoy some tasty treats, yummy wine & fabulous company!!!!

And a special thanks to Fat Cat Wines, for making our night that much sweeter!"

To RSVP to event, CLICK HERE.

Friday, January 22nd
7:30-10 pm
225 Court St
Brooklyn, NY 11201

Thanks for all your support,
Soosan

Additional write ups on myself and Papel!
NYTIMES
BOCOCALAND I
BOCOCALAND II
PARDONMEFORASKING I
PARDONMEFORASKING II

Click on flier to view.


No comments: