5.31.2011

This Weekend: My First Open Studio & Live Portraits!

Hello Friends and Family!

I am very excited to share a few happenings this weekend in Brooklyn:

Open Studio Night
Friday, June 3rd, 6-8 pm
I am thrilled to share that my floor is having an open studio party this Friday. As this is my first time sharing my studio with the public, you all will be the first to peep my new work, and will have the opportunity to purchase my pieces as well! My studio is located at the following:

Soosan Joon Studio #23
75 10th Street, 2nd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11215
Right off 9th & Smith Street Stop (F&G train)

For Google Map click HERE.

Annual Atlantic Avenue Artwalk
Saturday, June 4th & Sunday, June 5th, 1-6 pm
And for a real taste of my Brooklyn hood, be sure to come back for more at the
Annual Atlantic Avenue Artwalk this Saturday and Sunday! Hundreds of local artists get a chance to display their work in site specific locations around Atlantic Avenue. I will have a booth doing live portraits at:

Papél New York
225 Court Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Right off Bergen Stop (F&G train)

For Google Map click HERE.

Be sure to drop by and get an original work by yours truly. You can bring your own photo or get a snapshot on site. Please see attached invite for details.

Don't forget to RSVP at sjsilanee@gmail.com.

Please vote for
me - SCOPE Art Takes London People's Choice!
http://www.arttakeslondon.com/Soosanjoon
Deadline is June 3rd.

Thanks again for your all your support and hope to see everyone for the first weekend of summer!




No comments: