8.06.2010

14 days, 14 drawings: DAY 2

Day 2: June 28

Buongiorno. (Good Morning)


Hotel Julia:
Unpacking and packing for the day.


Pantheon


Il Vittoriano (round 2):
One word, MASS.


Colonna Traiana


Forco di Cesare


Mercati Traianel










The Colosseo
(Flavian Amphitheatre):




Humbled doesn't even come close to how I felt being there.


I had to touch the walls to realize and remember the historic significance.


Arco di Costantino






Midday drawing in the scorching heat. I swear my jimmy choo sandles were melting on the concrete.


Drawing 2:
Colosseo



Souvenirs a must at every tourist spot.


Arco di Tito








Texture yumminess.


I love how there are ruins right outside people's apartments.




The only synagogue in Roma.


Jewish Ghetto:
One of my favorite neighborhoods, far from "ghetto".








Looks pretty heavy guys, nice work.




Fairytale shot.


Piazza Campidoglio




Teatro Marcello


Area Sacra:
Notice the pillars popping up, looks like a little la familia.


Owls everywhere!


Granita:
Italian style coffee. Recommended by a friend.


Why is this sign so serious!? Makes me wanna pop and lock.


It ain't over! We still got 12 more days...Be sure to check back!

No comments: